Worship is the heart of our life together. People find help for today and hope for the future in inspiring music, sermons that touch the heart, and a spirit of reverence and celebration. Newcomers are welcomed warmly. We worship in many ways:
- Contemporary & Traditional Worship
- Lenten & Holy Week Services
- Communion, Baptisms, Weddings, Confirmation, Funerals
- Children’s Christmas Musical
- Christmas Cantata
- Family & Traditional Christmas Eve Services, An Early Christmas Candlelight service for people who are out of town or work on Christmas Eve.
Worship is enhanced by: 2 Children’s Choirs, 2 Bell Choirs, Praise Team, Adult Choir, Occasional Band & Orchestra, Solos & Ensembles, Projection & Sound System, Storytelling, Drama, Dance & Child Care.